Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Layar, Hoppala, and What Else...

On October 25, our class took a small walk around the campus to check out all of our augments coming from physical space within our electronic devices (e.g. smartphones). Here are some pics from our walk.
Then I had a rainbow following me everywhere. Maybe it's telling me something...
So from our walk, I had trouble with my phone uploading all of the augments that were posted on one layer, which as you can see in the last photo, a majority of spinning loading circles surrounded my phone screen and the only image (for some reason likes me), is the rainbow. My speculation is that the rest of the images were the size of 400[+]x400[+].

I'm in hope that there is a ton of potential in augmented reality where the possibilities of physically interacting with augmented objects within the GPS-controlled application.

No comments:

Post a Comment